Best Workplace or Talent Assessment Project
The Best Workplace or Talent Assessment Project is a new award for 2021. This award seeks to acknowledge an assessment project or solution which brings clearly identifiable benefits to workplace or talent assessment in a specific field or fields.
The e-Assessment Awards seek to showcase excellence in technology-enabled assessment.
The independent judging panel for this award will select the finalists from all the entries , based solely on the information provided in the application form. Please do read through the scope and criteria carefully.
Below are the scope and criteria for this new category for 2021.
This award seeks to acknowledge an assessment project or solution which brings clearly identifiable benefits to workplace or talent assessment in a specific field or fields.
Applications for this award need not be made by a supplier, but supplier-led nominations will be considered with equal merit. Each application must include details of at least one case study, which showcases use within a specific institution.
There are no restrictions on the nature of assessment solutions which can be entered for this category, beyond the requirement that they must already be in use.
Submissions will be judged according to how well they meet each of the six criteria below (max 300 words per criteria). We also request a brief overview, or executive summary for the judging panel (max 200 words).
Please do not submit any additional information, such as links to websites; this information will not be considered in initial shortlisting. Each submission will be considered on individual merit.
- Initial Challenge and Assessment Model: Briefly explain why the assessment solution was developed; and then explain the assessment model used. In what way does it align withe the assessment of competencies, behavious and capabilities? Are other factors taken into account, such as the environment in which the assessments are set or the situations used as the contect? To what extent are team or personal attributes assessed and why?
- Implementation: Is there evidence of a successful implementation strategy, including alignment with organisational goals, engagement with key stakeholders, marketing, piloting, support and evaluation?
- Specific Achievements: Please provide details of the specific achievements, or benefits delivered by the solution to date. Detail evidence supporting the effectiveness and value of the solution, including any case studies. For example, improved employee engagement, performance, reduced turnover, cost savings, time savings.
- Innovation: How is this project or solution distinctive and innovative? What does this solution or project offer that is different to any comparable products, or uses in the local market, or sector?
- Ease of Use and Accessibility: Is the user experience engaging, seamless and easy to navigate? Please provide details of features which support ease of use and how it supports accessibility for users with a wide range of needs. Please also provide any results of user surveys or feedback indicating acceptance, engagement, or other benefits
- Reliability and Scalability: How robust / reliable is the assessment delivery system? Is it scalable and what are the challenges to overcome to meet this requirement?